I have been involved in the solar power industry since 1999 and trading as Central West Solar since 2005, I am proud to say that our level of experience, expertise and commitment to ongoing training, places us amongst the most qualified and experienced design and installation businesses in NSW.
Our commitment to premium products and legislative compliance means that you can be reassured that a system installed by us is built to last.
- Grid-connected solar power systems for homes and businesses
- Standalone power systems for homes, farms and station properties
- Upgrades to existing solar power systems
- Local and remote monitoring for new and existing solar power systems
- Renewable energy design and engineering services
- Solar panel upgrades
- Inverter replacements
- Solar power system inspections and reports
- Maintenance and support (on-site and remote)
- L2 Authorised Service Provider ( Essential Energy )
- Smart Metering Provider
- HWS – Hot Water System optimisation – using a system that diverts excess energy from your solar panels into your hot water. For more information visit Catch Power
Your quotes will specify components that the industry regards as premium equipment. We are aware that our competitors may specify generic equipment at a lower price. Please ask if you would like a price comparison on that level of equipment.
We are fully accredited by the Clean Energy Council of Australia to design and install On and Off-Grid systems, or Hybrids of both. I hold a Gold electrical contractors licence and am Authorised by Essential Energy to do L2 service work. This means that in most instances we can complete your installation and metering without any other trades required, thus avoiding a potentially long wait to start enjoying the benefits of your investment.